Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Mermaid Ellie with Seahorse

Hello everyone! 


I hope that you're all doing well. I'm with you today to share some inspiration using the super adorable "Mermaid Ellie with Seahorse" image. You can find it in the store HERE and also available as a digital stamp HERE. I personally prefer rubber stamps myself. Anyway, I hope you like what I've created with her!


I colored the image with my copic markers. The bubbles are colored with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens. I layered her on top of some mermaid paper by Echo Park Paper Co. from my stash and also added seashell washi tape by Doodlebug Design. I also framed her in some die cuts from my stash,

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to enter your card in this month's challenge, there'sa day left now!



No comments:

Post a Comment